College Onsite Training
SoundBasics collaborates with prestigious colleges across India, to deliver its PEP-F&A series of training programs to all Commerce & MBA students at the college site.
We work with the colleges using the following model –
- The college provides the required infrastructure and logistics, comprising essentially of computers with Internet connectivity. The training is delivered using the unique SoundBasics Learning software which would be made available for access on the college computers.
- The SoundBasics experts and faculty train the students on navigating through the software, and also visit for doubts clearance, periodically.
- On-Line assessments are conducted at the college site under supervision.
- The drills and other learning content in the software is made available 24 x 7 to all enrolled students, for a specified duration.
- The students are provided with the facility to retake the practice drills in the software multiple times.
- The college would be able to track the progress of individual students anytime.
SoundBasics is already working with a few top colleges in Bangalore. If your college is also interested to engage with us, please contact us via the contact Us page provided in this website.
Program for Corporates and CA firms
Sound Basics also collaborates with Corporates & CA firms, to offer their training programs for their staff. The model used would be similar to the college campus model of training. However, the course could be customized based on the needs of the organization.
Read this link to understand the college campus training model.
If you are interested to avail these services, please contact us via the contact Us page provided in this website.
Fully Remote Course Offering
All Sound Basics courses are fully equipped for remote delivery. Every course has an e-learning module where the relevant course topics along with practical drills and assessments can be administered remotely. Each student would have a student dashboard to track his day to day progress.
The software ensures that the course topics are assigned in a specified sequence and a student gets access to higher levels of the course only after he has cleared the basic levels.
The Sound Basics software also has a facilitator module where select faculty or administrators can be assigned the role of the facilitator and he/she can administer the course based on their customized training needs. The facilitator can monitor the progress of their batch and ensure successful course delivery.
If required, this offering can also be combined with specific touch points with Sound Basics expert faculty which may include guest lectures, skype sessions and doubt clearing discussions.
F&A Assessment Tools for Recruiters
Sound Basics offers a range of on-line assessments and tests to help recruiters assess candidates for jobs in F&A. CA firms can use these tests for selecting their Article Clerks and staff members.
Title: Course Delivery
Reviewed by SoundBasics
Summary: Course Delivery
Description: SoundBasics collaborates with prestigious colleges across India, to deliver its PEP-F&A series of training programs to all Commerce & MBA students at the college site.